Translate

I was born with a rusty,bent spoon made of lead.



Im not even halfway where i want to be in life

But ive come along way

thru hard work and perseverance

from my first job working in a butcher at 16 to various other side jobs

that i had to do just to put food in my stomache

my friends growing up all had nice gear to rock and would even tell me that

if i had the money i would be rocking it also

Everyone that is down with me i wanna see do well in this life

and shit aint easy

i give daps to Any and Everyone who tries hard to better themselves in anyway shape or form-cause there is no where to go but forward.

these are just random thought i feel i needed to speak on - because people always get shit twisted

EDIT: When i say do well-one can be poor and still be doing very well
its not all about work-its a mind state -

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment