Translate

music and creativity



My musical taste is broad - growing up in the 80's music was catchy and had energy

I self taught myself about music engineering/composing in the 90's using old fashioned hardware

And before that would do creative things to make up for the equipment we didn't have

Example: Using empty cans around a mic to create reverb

Using sound samples from video game sound effects,and rhyming into earphones as a mic.

It was always fun being creative making music and always will be

Music is my passion and till this day i listen to all genres of music

Living with this internal condition that i had surgery for has me thinking
about my life.

Ive sold my cd's out of car trunks back in the day alot easier than i could today.

i have no regrets and no one to blame

Daps to all the real mc's still holding it down in any creative way.



I wanna say thanks for all the positive words always

Peace












No comments:

Post a Comment